Call For A Consultation 866-665-1696

Santa Ana Motion to Vacate Lawyer

Home     |    Santa Ana Motion to Vacate Lawyer

Santa Ana Motion to Vacate Lawyer

Strict immigration laws in the U.S. often result in families being separated if they are not aware of the complicated requirements of these laws. This can be an incredibly upsetting situation for families, especially children. If your family has been separated and detained at the U.S. border, it is important to talk with a Santa Ana family immigration lawyer to determine how to reunite your family and find the ideal route to obtaining visas for all of you.

It’s important to be aware of your rights and know that, whether you are facing detention or separation, an attorney can help prevent it. An experienced immigration attorney who is well-versed in immigration law can find the ideal route to keep your family together.

U.S. Law Center: Your Family Immigration Attorney

The professionals at U.S. Law Center are dedicated to helping families who have been separated and want to reunite. We know how stressful it can be as an immigrant to the U.S., as fears of detention and deportations only grow.

Unfortunately, many families find themselves separated at the border. No family should have to face this fear just because they want to start a new life. At U.S. Law Center, we want to defend your rights and work to keep your family together during the immigration process or reunite a separated family. We have years of experience in civil and criminal cases related to immigration law, and we can use that knowledge to your benefit.

Family Separation at the Border

There are several reasons why a family may find themselves separated at the border. These may include:

  • One or more family members do not have a green card, visa, or other proper documentation to remain in the country.
  • One or more family members have documentation, but they also have criminal charges or a criminal conviction and record.
  • Families are traveling together to request asylum.
  • Families or individuals are caught crossing the border illegally.

Being detained and/or separated from your loved ones in these situations can be terrifying. It’s important to work with an experienced family separation & detention attorney. Trying to navigate these issues without legal care can result in mistakes. These errors can lead to deportation as well as prevent you from returning to the country.

Unfortunately, the agencies handling immigration often do not have your interests at heart, and you are unlikely to get the information you need from them. An attorney in Santa Ana, CA can stand up for your rights and answer your questions so that you are informed about your situation.

How Does an Immigration Attorney Help?

Immigration law can be incredibly complex, even when individuals do understand the requirements for their situations. There are multiple routes to achieve a visa, green card, and citizenship, and it can be difficult to determine what documentation is needed. An attorney has in-depth knowledge of immigration laws. They can help you determine which of the many routes that you and your family could be eligible for to enter the country or obtain permanent residency.

Any mistake in the process of obtaining documentation or answering questions can cause you and your family to be turned away. By planning ahead and working with an attorney, you may be able to prevent these issues.

If you are detained or separated at a border, an attorney who is experienced in such cases can travel to your location and help advocate for your rights and interests. This may be your greatest chance of avoiding long-term consequences and being deported.

Santa Ana Immigration Law FAQs

How Do You Become a U.S. Green Card Holder, and How Can a Santa Ana Immigration Lawyer Help You Do So?

You may be able to obtain a green card by having lived in the U.S. for a certain period of time and meeting other qualifications. You may also obtain a green card through a family- or work-sponsored visa. A family-based green card is considered one of the fastest ways to get a green card.

An attorney can help you by reviewing your unique situation, determining what options you are eligible for, and finding the ideal path to a green card or citizenship. Applications are more likely to be successful with legal counsel from an immigration attorney.

How Much Do Immigration Lawyers Cost in the U.S.?

The cost of an immigration lawyer relies on several factors. Depending on the immigration services you need, the fee structure may differ. For filing an immigration form, an immigration attorney may charge a flat fee, which may range from $250 to $800. However, it will likely be much higher for a full green card application service. For more complex immigration services, like deportation defense, an attorney will likely charge an hourly rate between $150 and $500.

Immigration attorney costs also rely on how complex your unique case and situation are. More complex cases will likely have higher rates or take longer and, therefore, be more expensive. A more experienced attorney may have higher rates but may also be able to achieve a better outcome for your case more quickly.

What Is Family-Based Immigration Law?

Family-based immigration law refers to non-citizens applying for visas and green cards through family sponsorships and family relations. Family immigration law may also refer to families attempting to immigrate to the U.S. as a family. This is different from applying for family-based visas or green cards.

Depending on your situation, you may be able to apply for refugee status or a work visa and later be able to apply for a family-based visa for the rest of your family after becoming a lawful permanent resident. An attorney can help you determine how to immigrate with your family.

Who Is Eligible for Family-Based Immigration?

A family-based green card or visa is available for close relatives of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents. To be a close relative, you must be a spouse, child, sibling, or parent. Children must be unmarried and under the age of 21. Extended relatives, like grandparents and cousins, are not eligible for family-based visas. However, these visas do apply for non-citizen children who are being adopted by U.S. citizens.

Work With Our Motion to Vacate Attorneys

U.S. Law Center wants to help you and your family find the ideal solution when you are separated at the border or are planning to immigrate. We know how frustrating your situation can be, and we want to make it easier. Contact our team today.

Making Immigration Law Work For You

The U.S. Law Center is a nationwide, full-service immigration law firm providing large corporations, small businesses and individuals with a full range of immigration processing and placement services.
Free Consultation