Call For A Consultation 866-665-1696

Riverside Adjustment of Status Lawyer

Home     |    Riverside Adjustment of Status Lawyer

Ready To Get Your Immigration Status Adjusted?

Living and possibly studying or working in the U.S. sometimes involves changes in situations. These changes may require immigration status changes, as well. Talk to an adjustment of immigration status attorney if you need an adjustment of status, such as:

  • You have been a student in the U.S. on an F visa. Now you have an opportunity to stay and do an internship. You will need a work visa.
  • ou are engaged to an American citizen or long-term resident. You entered the U.S. on a K visa. You will soon marry and you will need an adjustment of status to live and work in the U.S. as a permanent resident.
  • You married a U.S. citizen without first obtaining a K visa. You may be in the U.S. or still abroad.
  • You have been living in the U.S. on a work or family visa and you want to know how to become a legal permanent resident (LPR).
  • You applied for refugee status upon entering the U.S. Your interview or hearing is coming soon and you hope to be granted asylum. You need to understand your responsibilities and opportunities for continued residence in the U.S. throughout all changes in your situation and immigration status.
  • You have been living in the U.S. on asylum status for almost one year. You are now ready to apply for permanent residence.
  • You have been a permanent resident (a green card holder) for several years and now want to become a U.S. citizen.
  • You have adopted a child internationally. Now you wish to secure citizenship for your son or daughter from another country.
  • You have been studying or working in the U.S. as a DACA (deferred action for childhood arrivals) recipient. You are considering voluntary departure.
  • You have been living in the U.S. as an undocumented alien and you have decided that voluntary departure may be in your best interest. You want to avoid the possibility of detention and deportation. You want to leave on your own terms, without penalties.adjustment of status lawyer riverside

Contact Riverside Adjustment of Status Lawyer Today

If you are ready to talk to a lawyer about your adjustment of status, send a message by email or call our Riverside County office in Corona, California, at 866-665-1696 to request a free consultation. We offer evening and weekend appointments. Our fees are competitive and we accept credit cards. Se habla español.

Making Immigration Law Work For You

The U.S. Law Center is a nationwide, full-service immigration law firm providing large corporations, small businesses and individuals with a full range of immigration processing and placement services.
Free Consultation