Call For A Consultation 866-665-1696

Treaty Trader And Investor: E-1, E-2 Visas

Home     |    Green Cards And Visas     |    Treaty Trader And Investor: E-1, E-2 Visas

California Lawyer Handling E Visas For Treaty Traders And Investors

At U.S. Law Center, our immigration attorneys assist businesses and foreign nationals with applications for treaty trader E-1 visas and treaty investor E-2 visas. These nonimmigrant work visas are designed to support trade and investment between the United States and nations that have treaties of commerce with the U.S.

E-1 And E-2 Visas As Part Of A Comprehensive Strategy

E visas are among a variety of options our lawyers may consider when developing strategies to help clients accomplish immediate and long-term business and personal goals. If you are a national of a treaty country and are coming to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade to develop and direct the operations of a business in which you have invested or to invest a substantial amount of capital, you may be eligible for treaty trader or treaty investor status. Your children, spouse and employees will then also be eligible for E-1 or E-2 status.

It is critical to support an E visa application with appropriate documentation. If you would like to discuss your situation with one of our immigration attorneys, please contact our Corona, California, office to arrange a complimentary consultation. Our attorneys travel throughout the nation on behalf of corporate clients.

Applying For A Treaty Investor Or Treaty Trader Visa

Our attorneys will prepare application form DS-156 and file your application for a treaty investor or treaty trader visa at the U.S. consulate in your home country. They will include documentation of the ownership of your company, a letter from your employer describing your position with the firm and documentation that the trading or investment activity meets U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements for E-1 or E-2 status.

EB-5 Investment Visa And Permanent Resident Status

If your investment is at least $500,000 or grows to that amount, you may be eligible for an EB-5 visa and can petition for permanent immigration status (a green card).

If you would like to speak with one of our lawyers about a treaty trader or treaty investor visa petition or have another question about our immigration law practice, please email or call our Riverside County office at to arrange a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Our fees are competitive and we accept credit cards. Se habla español.

If you are a prospective employee, you may have as a final goal employment-based residency (a green card) or U.S. citizenship. Our immigration lawyers will craft a multistage strategy toward that goal. We also help employees with family-based visa applications for their spouses and children.

Making Immigration Law Work For You

The U.S. Law Center is a nationwide, full-service immigration law firm providing large corporations, small businesses and individuals with a full range of immigration processing and placement services.
Free Consultation