1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Green Cards And Visas
  4.  → Nonimmigrant Work Visas

Nonimmigrant Visas For Employees And Investors

A primary area of practice at U.S. Law Center, our Southern California immigration law firm, is employment-related visa services. Our attorneys travel nationwide to assist corporate clients with the recruitment and placement of foreign nationals in the U.S. work force. Our firm has ongoing relationships with several employment recruiters in the fields of technology, medicine and engineering.

We are equipped to handle a wide range of immigration concerns for your business and personal needs. Contact us today to arrange a consultation.

Ensuring That Your Business’s Immigration Needs Are Properly Handled

A U.S. company seeking to recruit or employ a talented foreign national has a significant investment to protect and cannot afford unnecessary delays in the processing of the work visa, denial of a visa application or sanction for failure to comply with employment verification requirements. Errors on the part of the employer or the employer’s general counsel during the application process may result in the prospective employee being barred from entering the United States temporarily or even permanently.

As members of a boutique practice with a focus on employment-based visa services, our attorneys provide thorough, timely and insightful representation designed to protect our clients from those risks and promote their business interests. We are prepared to handle applications for the following categories of nonimmigrant work visas:

  • Religious worker R-1 visa
  • Agricultural worker H-2A visa
  • Nonagricultural worker H-2B visa
  • Artist and athlete P-1 visa
  • Athlete and entertainer P-2, P-3 visa
  • Trainee H-3 visa
  • Entertainment support O-2 visa

If you are a prospective employee, you may have as a final goal employment-based residency (a green card) or U.S. citizenship. Our immigration lawyers will craft a multistage strategy toward that goal. We also help employees with family-based visa applications for their spouses and children.

If you would like to speak with one of our lawyers about our immigration law practice, please email or call our Riverside County office at to arrange a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Our fees are competitive and we accept credit cards. Se habla español.