U.S. Law Center

December 2014 Archives

Your time as an overseas employee with L-1 and L-2 work visas

As someone working in a multinational corporation, you will need to get a visa to travel to the U.S. for extended trips. However, there are certain visas necessary for businesses that aren't the same as visas given out to students or to people seeking permanent residency. At U.S. Law Center, it is our job to ensure that you get the temporary work visa that you need to operate in the United States.

Immigration reform continues facing hurdles after executive action

Residents in Riverside may be paying close attention to the current situation of the immigration situation. While many agree that U.S. immigration law is out of date and needs to be changed, no consensus has been reached, which has reportedly forced Obama’s hand. In doing so, a path to easier citizenship may soon be open.

What to know about prosecutorial discretion

Living in the U.S. as an undocumented immigrant may be a harrowing experience for you due to the constant threat of deportation. At US Law Center, we are aware of the many hurdles that you might be facing by trying to avoid deportation and we would like to inform you of the ways you can protect yourself.

Eligibility for the new waiver policy

If you have been living in the U.S. without a green card or permanent residency for over one year, then it is possible that you might be subjected to a 10 year bar if you ever leave the country. This can be bad news if you have to leave in order to get your green card, as you may be tied up in the legal system which could keep you from returning to your loved ones.

Email Us For a Response

Contact U.S. Law Center

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Corona Office
4230 Green River RD.
Corona, CA 92880

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Map & Directions

Carson Office
208 E. Carson St.
Suite 203
Carson, CA 90745

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Map & Directions

| |