U.S. Law Center

April 2019 Archives

Understanding the U.S. naturalization test

If you are an immigrant living in California who wishes to become a naturalized U.S. citizen, you likely already know that you will need to pass a naturalization test as part of the process. The first step entails scheduling an initial interview with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services after filling out an interview application.

Alternatives to the H-1B visa program

The H-1B visa program allows U.S. employers to employ certain foreign workers. April 1, 2019, was the first day U.S. employers could file a cap-subject H-1B petition for a foreign worker for the 2020 federal fiscal year. While the federal government has not yet released filing numbers, there is a good chance that it accepted enough petitions to fill the 65,000 available slots. 

Email Us For a Response

Contact U.S. Law Center

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Corona Office
4230 Green River RD.
Corona, CA 92880

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Corona Law Office Map

Carson Office
208 E. Carson St.
Suite 203
Carson, CA 90745

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Carson Law Office Map

| |