U.S. Law Center

March 2015 Archives

Helping those who wish to become a permanent resident

Whether someone wants to live closer to their loved ones or be able to work in the United States permanently, there are many reasons why people choose to apply for a green card. However, regardless of the details pertaining to an applicant's immigration situation, it is very important for them to identify the best path forward when applying to become a permanent resident in Corona, California, or anywhere else in the country. At U.S. Law Center, we know all too well that applying for permanent legal residency can be difficult for some people. As a result, we work hard to make the application process less complicated for our clients and help ensure that the correct approach is taken.

An overview of U.S. employment immigration

According to the U.S. Department of State, there are roughly 140,000 employment-related visas issued in the country each fiscal year. Additionally, some family members (such as a spouse or child) may be able to accompany those with an employment-related visa. The Department of State also covers a number of employment-based immigration issues that those who are getting ready to work in the U.S. should keep in mind, such as vaccination requirements, medical exams, applying for Social Security Number Cards, fees, visa interviews, required documentation and more. For those who want to start working in Corona, California, or anywhere else in the United States, it is imperative to understand the ins and outs of employment immigration before applying.

Assisting clients with various immigration law matters

Each day, people throughout the world suffer due to problems with immigration. Whether they can't see their loved ones or are unable to work in a particular country, daily life can be incredibly difficult for people who are in this position. If you are dealing with this firsthand in Corona, California, or anywhere else in the United States, we understand how important it is for your immigration issues to be addressed properly. At U.S. Law Center, we work hard to help our clients figure out which steps to take next and develop an understanding of how U.S. immigration law affects their options.

How can permanent residents help their spouse get a green card?

When someone is a permanent resident in the U.S., they may enjoy a number of benefits, such as the ability to work and live in the country legally. However, life can be difficult for permanent residents in Corona and throughout California who are unable to see some of their close family members, such as their spouse and children. If you are in this position, it is important to understand your options and closely evaluate the green card application process if you wish to help your spouse obtain a green card so they can join you.

Email Us For a Response

Contact U.S. Law Center

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Corona Office
4230 Green River RD.
Corona, CA 92880

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Corona Law Office Map

Carson Office
208 E. Carson St.
Suite 203
Carson, CA 90745

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Carson Law Office Map

| |