U.S. Law Center

Se habla español.

We also speak Mandarin, Korean, Hindi,
Farsi, Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu, and Armenian.

October 2014 Archives

Are you eligible to adopt a child from another country?

Some couples may come to consider adoption. They may even be interested in adopting children from outside of the United States. This is perfectly feasible, though there are more hoops for these parents to jump through. U.S. citizens who are considering adopting children from outside of the country should therefore understand the requirements they must meet in order to be eligible.

What is needed for the J-1 visitor visa application?

There are many different types of non-immigrant visas that can be obtained by people who are looking to temporarily visit the U.S. For example, people who wish to apply for exchange programs can also apply to obtain a J-1 exchange visitor visa. In doing so, they may be allowed to take programs, classes, attend workshops, or even take temporary employment in the U.S.

J-1 exchange visitor visa availabilities and eligibilities

If a person wishes to visit the U.S. for an exchange visitor program, they will first need to obtain a certain type of nonimmigrant visa which will allow them to stay temporarily within the country. For many people of certain professions, the visa that they may need is a J-1 exchange visitor visa.

Email Us For A Response

Have Questions? Contact Our U.S. Immigration Law Firm

If you would like to discuss your needs with one of our lawyers, please contact us to arrange a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available at our Corona office. Our fees are competitive and we accept credit cards.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

Corona Office | 4230 Green River RD. | Corona, CA 92880 | Phone: 310-746-5746 | Corona Law Office Map

Carson Office | 208 E. Carson St. | Suite 203 | Carson, CA 90745 | Phone: 951-808-5342 | Map & Directions

By Appointment Only