U.S. Law Center

Se habla español.

We also speak Mandarin, Korean, Hindi,
Farsi, Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu, and Armenian.

September 2014 Archives

Delays in White House could result in more deportations

Riverside County residents with ties to immigrants or residents who are immigrants themselves may be frustrated with the current government immigration stance. While many argue that U.S. immigration law needs to be changed, several hang-ups in the White House have kept any reform from going through.

Should you get a B-1 or B-2 tourist visa?

There are many reasons that people from outside of the U.S. may want a temporary visa. Some may have trouble deciding what type of visa to look into, since there are many kinds that are suitable for different situations. Temporary stays can usually be catered to by a temporary visitor visa.

Requirements for H-1B and H-1B1 nonimmigrant work visas

If you are looking to stay in America for the duration of your job, one visa that you can look into is the H-1B or H-1B1 nonimmigrant work visa. Here at U.S. Law Center, we understand that it is your priority to obtain your visa as quickly as possible and can provide you with more information, which can allow you to make decisions faster.

Weighing the pros and cons of dual citizenship

Some immigrants in Riverside, California, may wish to become a U.S. citizen, but they may also want to simultaneously retain citizenship to their home country. This can be achieved through dual citizenship. According to the Embassy of the United States, dual citizenship is when someone possesses legal citizenship of two countries. This can be obtained through several means, such as by living in the U.S. long enough or through applying for naturalization.

Email Us For A Response

Have Questions? Contact Our U.S. Immigration Law Firm

If you would like to discuss your needs with one of our lawyers, please contact us to arrange a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available at our Corona office. Our fees are competitive and we accept credit cards.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

Corona Office | 4230 Green River RD. | Corona, CA 92880 | Phone: 310-746-5746 | Corona Law Office Map

Carson Office | 208 E. Carson St. | Suite 203 | Carson, CA 90745 | Phone: 951-808-5342 | Map & Directions

By Appointment Only