Riverside and Orange County US Immigration Law Lawyer
Attorneys at our Southern California immigration law firm, U.S. Law Center, practice globally, representing corporations, small businesses, families and individuals in immigrant and visitor visa applications, naturalization, deportation defense and other immigration issues. We attribute our attorneys' successful practice to their thorough understanding of current and evolving U.S. immigration law and their commitment to our clients' interests. Below are brief summaries of some of our immigration services.
If you would like to speak to one of our US immigration law attorneys, please contact us to arrange a free consultation at our Orange County or Riverside County office.
Southern California Lawyers Serving Los Angeles, Anaheim, Santa Ana, San Jose and San Bernardino
Immigration services for employers
From offices in Orange and Corona, our attorneys travel throughout the United States, assisting employers and recruiters with a full range of immigration processing and placement services. Our lawyers have successfully devised U.S. immigration strategies for employees ranging from CEOs to the foreign national college graduate.
Immigration services for individuals and families:
- Family immigration: Our attorneys take great satisfaction in participating in family reunification. We assist U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents in sponsoring family members through applications for fiancé/fiancée K-1 visas, nonimmigrant K-3 and immigrant spousal visas IR1/CR1, and visas for siblings, parents and children.
- Student visas (F-1, J-1, M-1)
- Asylum and refugee status
- Deportation, removal proceedings
- Prosecutorial discretion
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Green cards
- Deferred entry for dreamers
- New waiver policy
- Visas for spouses and children of nonimmigrant work visa holders
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- What to do if picked up by immigration
If you would like to speak with an attorney about our immigration law practice, please e-mail or call our Orange (714.602.5681) or Corona (951.808.5342) office to arrange a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Our fees are competitive and we accept credit cards. Se habla español . Our Southern California lawyers serve individuals in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Santa Ana, San Jose and San Bernardino.