U.S. Law Center

November 2017 Archives

Can I renew my work authorization?

One goal many immigrants in California who came to the United States years ago as children have is employment. Many of them find that the biggest hurdle to achieving this goal is work eligibility. Certain DACA individuals can renew their authorizations by filling out forms I-765 and I-821D on paper or online. 

Email Us For a Response

Contact U.S. Law Center

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Corona Office
4230 Green River RD.
Corona, CA 92880

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Corona Law Office Map

Carson Office
208 E. Carson St.
Suite 203
Carson, CA 90745

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Carson Law Office Map

| |