U.S. Law Center

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Archives

Can I renew my work authorization?

One goal many immigrants in California who came to the United States years ago as children have is employment. Many of them find that the biggest hurdle to achieving this goal is work eligibility. Certain DACA individuals can renew their authorizations by filling out forms I-765 and I-821D on paper or online. 

DACA beneficiaries’ deadlines and Congress’ time to legislate

Many beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals in California worry more than ever about their legal status in the United States. While most worried all along because they always lacked legal status, they enjoyed the unlegislated, protective but in-limbo nature of DACA.

FAQs about the future of DACA

Earlier this month, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions made an announcement that the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program put into place by the Obama administration may be coming to an end under the Trump administration. Recipients of the program, known as dreamers, met this decision with outrage, anguish and fear. However, since the announcement, the future of DACA has become even more confusing. 

Email Us For a Response

Contact U.S. Law Center

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Corona Office
4230 Green River RD.
Corona, CA 92880

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Corona Law Office Map

Carson Office
208 E. Carson St.
Suite 203
Carson, CA 90745

Toll Free: 877-239-1115
Fax: 951-339-5994
Carson Law Office Map

| |